Do you ever dream of being a full-time writer and know exactly how to market your books? Listen as award-winning fiction author, RJ Lewis shares his proven practices to help you use the best tools available to successfully market your books.
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Market Your Books as a Full-Time Writer" you will discover ...
- Why writers should study marketing rather than study writing
- What every author should be able to do in 30 seconds or less
- How to get people interested in your book concept before they ever read a word you've written
- 4 essentials you need to know to write a good book description
- 3 important things every book needs - no matter if it's fiction or non-fiction
- What every author should do before having their book designed
- How to get reviews for your book
- Powerful resources Arjay uses to successfully market his books
- And a whole lot more...
Click here to schedule your complimentary 20 minute book marketing assessment
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices