Want to know how to best create a screenplay with your book? Listen as movie muse, Susie Schaefer shares the nuts and bolts of screenplay writing to take your book to a whole new level of success.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Best Create a Screenplay with Your Book" you will discover...
- What you need to know about getting started writing a screenplay for your fiction and non-fiction book
- Why and how to shift your mindset when writing a screenplay
- The maximum number of pages in a screenplay
- How to take what's most relevant in your book to develop the story arc
- What research you must do to find the right production company to approach with your project
- Some important guidelines to consider when working with a production company
- Big mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more...
Get your free copy of "125-Point Checklist of Profitable Income Streams for Authors"
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices